Alight Solutions

My company just changed legal entities so I now have a new company ID to use when I download transactions from Alight Solutions into Quicken. When trying to set up the new account I enter my user id and dash with the company number and password that I use to log into the alight website, but it doesn't seem to recognize and keeps asking me to enter the login information over and over without linking the account (see screen grab). After entering my login-company code and password it just brings be back to this screen. I tried to follow the other instructions from other posts including deactivating and reactivating but I can't seem to connect. Is there anything else I can try to link the account?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @PLC121,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Some financial institutions that connect to Quicken via Direct Connect require that they give authorization on their end first before it will allow Quicken to connect. Have you tried reaching out to Alight Solutions first to see if they need to authorize/activate Direct Connect for Quicken on their end first? If not, I suggest trying that first.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.