Netxinvestor Accounts Inaccurate Data

Options
For months now my Netxinvestor accounts have been off, by a lot. I use "One Step Update" to download transactions and balances, as well as quotes and investment information. Download connects successfully, but the balances are wrong as I have verified by logging in directly to my accounts.

I reset the accounts and it didn't help. I even started a new file and the balances there are different, but again, not right. Both my 15 year old file and my month old file are wrong.

Is there something going on that I can fix?

Quicken Deluxe R47.15 Build 27.1.47.15
Windows 11 Home

Comments

• randytriplett
    randytriplett Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @randytriplett,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you have been experiencing this issue for some time.

To clarify, you are experiencing issues with an incorrect balance in regards to your Netxinvestor account(s) and have even created a new file and are still experiencing the issue?

If so, then I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.