Quicken is just shutting down, when I try to open hidden account, I unhid it, and it still closes.

joan7910
joan7910 Member ✭✭
I just purchased a new computer, so I validated my old file and found that a few years of split transactions were all corrupt, after research I see it happened in March 22, so way to late for me to go back to that time frame, so I have been updating each transaction, have spent several days already. After each employer or loan correction, I backup my file. But now every time I go to one old loan acct to delete the old transactions that have no matching transfer, Quicken just shuts down. I have renamed the file, uninstalled quicken and the folder. I have validated the file. Still happens, went back to a backup data from a day ago, still shuts down. Using WIndows 11

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @joan7910,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described and everything you have tried so far, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @joan7910,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described and everything you have tried so far, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.