Error message : Quicken is unable to complete your request [OL-221-A]

Options
ploisd
ploisd Member

I recieve this message when trying to download from Carolinas Telco FCU.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ploisd,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

I'm puzzled …

• This discussion is categorized for Quicken for Windows Canada yet you are talking about downloading from a US bank.
    • Error messages OL - xxx identify problems with using Direct Connect as the download method.
    • According to the definitions in the US Financial Institution List the bank does NOT support Direct Connect
      • 04568 04568 04568 Carolinas Telco FCU https://www.ctelco.org/ 704-391-5600 https://my.ctelco.org/Authentication ACTIVE BANKING&WEB-CONNECT BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT NOT_QBP NA

Did the bank recently change and you forgot to deactivate / reactivate your accounts to start using Express Web Connect instead?

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Futhermore, Direct Connect is NOT supported for any Canadian financial institution and Direct Connect is not supported for the Canadian version of Quicken.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

I think, we can forget about this discussion. @ploisd posted another discussion under a category for Windows (US) and has yet to provide more details:

This discussion has been closed.