One Step Update Summary excludes Discover Card/Bank Accounts

Multiple accounts at Discover Bank and a Discover Card account have ceased updating and the status no longer appears in the Summary...One Step Update does indicate that these accounts are going to be updated when the One Step process begins...ALL accounts are using the Express protocols...cleared transactions are not being marked as cleared...resetting the accounts doesn't produce different results...the institutional balances do change...my next step is to Deacative all accounts and reestablish connections unless someone can offer a better idea...this issue is relatively new, say, within the past 3 months...

Comments

• davidwhood
    davidwhood Member

I have a similar issue, by Discover Savings updates but the credit card does not. Have also reset the account.

• Hello @Frederick White and @davidwhood,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you getting any error messages or codes when you try to update? Have you checked to make sure those account registers are sorted by Date and that no filters are on?

Are any of the missing transactions over 90 days old? Are the transactions showing as pending on the financial institution website? What connection method are you using with the financial institution? To check that, go to Tools>Account List. Click the Edit button next to the account you need to check. Click the online services tab. It will show you the financial institution name and connection method on the left side.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.