Reconcile button grayed out

ChrisB
ChrisB Member ✭✭

I reconcile the same way every month, but this month, one file won't let me reconcile. I read that I have to have selected the correct account. I believe I've done this. There's nowhere on the sidebar for selecting anything other than “all transactions”, “cash”, or “banking”. I've tried all 3.

Answers

• Hello @ChrisB

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. From what you're describing, it sounds like you're seeing only the main headers on the side bar and not the accounts themselves. Is there a little triangle to the left of the header to allow you to expand and see the account names?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ChrisB
    ChrisB Member ✭✭

No. I did finally get reconcile to work by clicking on some of the headers on the account such as date, payee, etc. All of a sudden, it decided to work. Strange.

• Hello,

I'm glad you were able to get it to work. If there are any further issues, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.