Corp Amex account

Options
ericrose12
ericrose12 Member ✭✭
Quicken is asking me to re-authorize my amex accounts. This works fine for my personal account however my corp account is not listed in the amex view to authorize. Can you get Amex to add in the corp account do disable the re-authorization requirement for corp account?

Comments

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2023
    Options

American Express @ Work is listed as a separate financial institution, maybe you need to use that one for corporate accounts?

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• ericrose12
    ericrose12 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Would be great is Quicken would provided better information on something like this when things changes... when things work and than stop it seems like a trial and error. I will take a look and give that a try.
  • ericrose12
    ericrose12 Member ✭✭
    Options
    FYI: so it Amex @ work didn't work for me... however I read in another post about Amex-Delegate. This connection worked for me to connect my amex corp account into quicken.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.