R48.9 Build 27.1.48.9 Update Caused Budget to revert back to last years budget

Options
JPSwen2023
JPSwen2023 Member

After applying update, my budget file (current) reverted back to last year's budget amounts. I restored from yesterday's backup and tried again (2x). Anyone else having issues?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JPSwen2023,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BrianK
    BrianK Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had the very same issue. Not sure what mine is reverting back to, I don't think it is last years though. I restored from a backup and everything was fine with then budget. But once I did an update with my accounts the budget went back to being broken. Again, these updates from Quicken can be a little dicey, as they break things that take a while to notice. This problem was easy to notice, but I just wonder what else is broken? Maybe a little bit more bug checking on Quickens end?
  • SCH1
    SCH1 Member
    Options

This same issue happened to both me and my daughter today (she has a different subscription in a different state). I contacted support via chat and that was totally useless….dropbox and onedrive lalala…I don't use those…I just told them to open a ticket and I'll manually fix the budget from a previous backup.

• BrianK
    BrianK Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Good luck with that. I did the same and then ran one step update of accounts and it got [mess]ed up again. I had to manually fix it to get it to stay stable. Also, never got a response to this either.

• JPSwen2023
    JPSwen2023 Member
    Options

Support was useless. Kept saying "the data file was corrupt"; which was true but couldn't tell me why the latest update was doing it. Found out myself that it was the Cloud sync that was causing the issue. I turned cloud syncing off and it hasn't corrupted my budget file since.

This discussion has been closed.