USAA Accounts Posting Wrong after Download
I have several USAA accouts, checking, savings, credit card etc. 2 days ago, there was a requirement to re-authenticate the USAA connection, and now everything is all screwy. Checking account transactions dowload into the Credit Card register, etc. This renders Quicken completely unusable for me. What's going on, and what is the fix?
Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.
To clarify, there was an issue that occurred when linking your accounts after the migration and now transactions are downloading into the wrong accounts?
If so, I suggest you try to deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, then force Quicken to "discover" all available accounts and see if this will help resolve it. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
- Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
- If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
- Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab
- Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
- When finished, close the Account List
- Close, then re-open Quicken
- Navigate to Tools > Add Account
- Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
- Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.
Let us know how it goes!-Quicken Jasmine0