Check Numbers are not showing up when I download my transactions.

Options
Twinks37
Twinks37 Member

When I download transactions, the date it cleared is shown, the word "check", and the amount, no other identifiers. What do I do?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Twinks37,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To better assist you, I do need additional information. Which financial institution is this with? Is this a newly added account? If not, then was it previously downloading check numbers & when did it stop?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Twinks37
    Twinks37 Member
    Options

I did some trouble shooting with a Quicken representative on their chat site yesterday. We ran a test file of about 2 years. There were check numbers until mid-May of 2022. Then the check numbers quit downloading. We tried different connection methods. Neither of them worked. The financial instution reached out today. They had updated their website in October. I may need to wait until next week to try her suggestion, when more checks are available to download. She has not had other Quicken customers have issues after the first weeks of the upgrade.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

If the financial institution's suggestion doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know so we can help you troubleshoot further.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.