Crash when using Update Now

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: USAA Crashes Quicken program, Why?.
Tagged:

Comments

• VT'r
    VT'r Member

My program has crashed when trying: Toolbar "update now" » update all. POOF. BOOM. BUT I can update individual accounts, one at a time. So it's NOT my login info. It's the UPDATE NOW that crashing. I send the error reports every time, and have for … 3 months now?!?

• Hello @VT'r,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Was there anything that happened before the crashing became an issue? For instance, was there any update, power surge, power outage, or computer crash? Also, do you keep the file on your C drive? Is it synced with any cloud service such as One Drive or Dropbox?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• VT'r
    VT'r Member

well, I just tried reinstalling the software, and NOW it tells me it's NOT COMPATIBLE with my Windows 7. FAT'LOTTA good it does to pay for software that won't work.

• VT'r
    VT'r Member

sooo, I changed Program Properties to run software in "Windows 7" mode and UPDATE NOW IS WORKING!!!!

This discussion has been closed.