Kucoin?

Options
mark303
mark303 Member ✭✭✭

Any one using Quicken to manage a Kucoin account? I see that Kucoin is listed as a "bank" in the financial institution list. Does it work?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @mark303,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Quicken doesn't have much support for cryptocurrency currently. If it is showing as a Financial Institution, have you tried to connect? Are you getting any error messages or codes?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mark303
    mark303 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes - Kucoin is showing as a financial institution. And, when I click on it in the connection set up process it shows that it is a Quicken Connect connection type. It then asks me for the API Passphrase, API Secret and API Key. I enter those. It then tries to connect but after a minute or so I get a message - have I entered the right login info. I check the input again with same results. I did this yesterday and today with same effect.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

When I check our servers, it shows an error code 103. Please use this link to view the FAQ with troubleshooting information for this issue. If those steps do not help you resolve the issue, I would recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.