One step update hanging up

Everytime I try (for all accounts or just one) it starts and freezes. Once bank account updates and the rest just hang. I have to force-end Quicken to get out. I've tried re-intalling Quicken. I also tried to Deactivate an account (just hung) and Reset an account (just hung).

Comments

• Hello @jbjr

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? Was there anything that happened before it started, such as an update, program unexpectedly closing, power surge, power outage, etc?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MKP
    MKP Member

I'm having the same problem. It started earlier in the week, maybe 3/29 and I called and fixed one bank. Then it seemed to work. Now toady 4/2 - when I need to do reports, I CAN"T update ANY account - it starts and gets to "Processing data" and just spins and hangs and does nothing. I let it sit 20 minutes and still spinning and doing nothing. I've rebooted computer, restarted quicken, turned off online and tried to turn back on - Now just SPINS and hangs everything. When will this be fixed???

• Hello @MKP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. You mentioned that this issue started earlier this week; was that after Quicken updated? If so, have you tried reinstalling the update patch? If this didn't happen after an update or reinstalling the patch didn't work, have you uninstalled Quicken, turned off any firewall and/or antivirus, reinstalled Quicken, turned any firewall or antivirus back on, then tested to see if the issue persists?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.