Memorized Payee List color change

Options
CJ101
CJ101 Member ✭✭
Since my Quicken updated on 3-14-23 the color has changed on the Memorized Payee List that comes up when I start typing in a Payee. It used to have black lettering on a white background and now it has a dark blue background with white lettering. It is very hard to read. Can this be changed back to what it was before the update?
Thanks for any help.
CJ101
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @CJ101,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Just to clarify, is this what you are seeing when you get that dropdown of memorized payees:

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• John
    John Member
    Options

is there an answer to above question

• S. Dougherty
    S. Dougherty Member
    Options

I'm having the same or a similar problem. In answer to the above question ", is this what you are seeing when you get that dropdown of memorized payees:"

No, it looks like all the Payees are highlighted at the same time and all the time. You cann't change it.

• S. Dougherty
    S. Dougherty Member
    Options

I would show you a screenshot, but I don't want to share that image with the world.

• S. Dougherty
    S. Dougherty Member
    Options

Actually, I just tried to share an image of the blue highlight, but I get an error message "Body is 4 characters too short."

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have to add some text to your post. You can't just post an image with no text.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.