I can't download all of my USAA accounts... is there a fix for this?

Options
B_B
B_B Member

I've seen other users show same issue but can't comment on their thread. Is there a solution?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @B_B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with USAA? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Are you able to download transactions from some of your USAA accounts? If so, what is the account type of the one(s) that you are not able to update (Savings, Checking, Credit Card, etc.)? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• B_B
    B_B Member
    Options

The connection method is express web connect+. I have a mix of USAA accounts - savings/checking. The one that does not update is one of my savings (the other is fine). It was giving me an error until I started screwing around with it tonight, but I don't remember what it is. Now I do the online account setup from that particular account's settings, and it recognizes and re-maps all of my accounts except the one I'm trying to set up. Now there are no error codes, it just never recognizes or maps the one of interest. (So in quicken, it thinks it is not set up for online).

• Brett97
    Brett97 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having a similar problem. I am using Direct Connect. One of my savings accounts would not download so I deleted all connections to USAA and from my Key chain. Then I reconnected and now it is a different account that will not download. It is like there is a limit on the number of accounts. I can download 15 of 17 accounts. The two that won't download change everytime I sever the connection and rebuild it.

This discussion has been closed.