E*Trade Bank - CC-800 Error - MFA

Options
Drew S
Drew S Member ✭✭

E*Trade Bank, when doing a one-step update, requires MFA for authentication. I can set up the account, and link for the first time, and it synchronizes with Quicken.

However, on following one-step updates, the MFA prompt is not provided, error CC-800 is thrown, and Quicken for Windows states that "It appears that one or more account(s) at E*Trade Bank have been deleted."

Even after working to fix, remove-readd, etc., I can get the account to sync once, but then all following one-step updates throw the CC-800 error. It's an endless loop.

Any suggestions or guidance on how to resolve?

I saw a post on this that was closed without resolution -

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Drew S,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

This error message can present itself if you have deactivated or deleted an account and then restored a Quicken backup file. You may follow this link to access a Support Artice that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error message. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

You mentioned deactivating and re-adding the accounts, so if the troubleshooting steps in the article fail, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.