Why can't I recategorize or retag transactions within a report?

cheriecmp
cheriecmp Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Reports (Windows)

Why can i no longer recategorize or retag multiple (or even a single) transaction in a report on my screen. The Right-click options do not work any more. Has for the past 20 years and there's an edit button at top left of report with the options to recategorize or retag and that doesn't work either,😣

Tagged:

Comments

• cheriecmp
    cheriecmp Member ✭✭

Got an update this morning and now I can recategorize and change a memo to one or multiple transactions, but re-tagging still doesn't work.

• Hello @cheriecmp,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release. To get updates and know when the issue is resolved, you can bookmark this Community Alert.

Thank you!

(Ticket #9980476/CTP 5642)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KenAtl
    KenAtl Member
    edited April 2023

[Removed - Rant]

• gsquaredmarg
    gsquaredmarg Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Kristina - This is not limited to retagging and memos...the same issue exists for recategorizing transactions.
This discussion has been closed.