UFB Direct - getting CC-501 error

Options
just opened an account with ufb direct -best rates

quicken offers the one step download connection, but i am getting the cc-501 after i enter the verification code. any work around?

Comments

• jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have a UFB Direct acct. and haven't received any error messages when performing one-step update.

• kevin Tinkelman
    kevin Tinkelman Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    this is at the initial setup for me. did you have to do anything special to link up first time/setup, like wait a week, contact support etc. ??been using quicken for 30 years, very familiar. just an odd one
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@kevin Tinkelman - so… to clarify - this is during the Add Account setup -
    you … select the UFB Direct name,
    enter your info,
    and then what exactly happens…. step by step -

26628 26628 26628 UFB Direct https://www.ufbdirect.com/ 888-580-0049
    https://www.ufbdirect.com/ ACTIVE
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• kevin Tinkelman
    kevin Tinkelman Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    after i enter the user name and password CORRECTLY, i get a request to choose which way to receive the verification code. i select cell text, i receive and then enter the code and the quicken gives me a cc-501 error after i enter the correct verification code. this should be straight forward and i have done this 1000's of times without issue. seems the bank is not connecting/authorizing my account to my quicken
  • capt6650
    capt6650 Member
    Options

I am having the exact same issue. Trying to add UFB Direct to quicken

• VWCC
    VWCC Member
    Options

For about a month I have been having trouble with connectivity to my bank. The accounts have been syncing just fine for 4 years with the occasional need to reset the account. Now, Quicken doesn't even recognize my bank and all and it doesn't show up in my One Step update report even though the accounts seem to be updating. I've talked to the bank & it is not them. Spent an hour on the phone with Quicken & they couldn't figure it out either. Now I'm getting the CC-501 error.

Anyone have any bright ideas as to what is going on or how to fix this issue?

• marysuegulick
    Options

Yes, I received the same error as the author had. I tried to log on yesterday and received the "wait" message. I tried again today and received the same thing.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @marysuegulick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. There was an issue earlier today, but that issue has been marked as resolved. If you are still getting the same error tomorrow, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.