Adding new Chase Credit Card

Options
I have several accounts with Chase Bank. I added a new credit card but the update is not adding this new card to Quicken. I am clicking on the + to add new account, it takes me to the Chase authorization screen where I log in to Chase. All of my accounts including the new credit card are listed and checked to authorize to share with Quicken. Once it completes, the credit card is still not being added. I have tried to manually add and then create online access but it takes me through Chase again with the same process. Any oher suggestions?

Comments

• CedyDenver
    CedyDenver Member
    Options

I am having the same issue. I authorize all my chase accounts, but the new one is not showing up.

• PaulTheB
    PaulTheB Member
    Options

I'm having similar trouble. I verify my account info when adding the account but then an empty chase screen loads. Obviously I can't add the account.

• maryse desrochers
    Options

Je ne peux pas ajouter de compte manuellement. Je souhaite une solution pour ce problème très rapidement. Merci pour la réponse.

• mwilliams42
    mwilliams42 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue with a new Chase credit card account. Four are authorized on the chase side and only three appear in Quicken.

• mvell
    mvell Member
    Options

Thank god it's not just me…. have several Chase accounts and one won't add. Authorized via the "add account" process and nothing shows on the Quicken side. Chase thinks it's sharing. Went so far as to have Chase unlink the account and went through the whole process again. Quicken still doesn't see it.

• 1966chamois
    1966chamois Member
    Options

So a lot of people complaining about the same issue. Is it a Chase issue or a Qicken issue and is there a solution on the horizon?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6509)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Identified same issue trying to add a new Chase card. Appears to be OK on Chase end as the Chase site indicates/confirms the data is being shared with Intuit/Quicken but the new card does not appear in the list of available cards in Quicken - only existing cards appear on the list of Add Account in final Quicken window during the process. No errors issued from Quicken. Problem report was created and sent.

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993

• Jk22
    Jk22 Member
    Options

same issue. May 7. Already have 2 chase cards on account, need to add 2 more. Looks like all steps are fine until they don’t show on account list. And, they aren’t in hidden list.

Hope it’s fixed soon.

• CES911
    CES911 Member
    Options

Same issue. May 8th. I have 2 chase cards on account that show, need to add two more. Have tried multiple times and get acceptance, each time, but the new 2 cards do not show up in Quicken (and are not in hidden list).

• CES911
    CES911 Member
    Options

Also, I cannot report a problem (per request by Quicken above), because Quicken (and Chase) say the accounts are linked and working and does not issue any problem status.

• mwilliams42
    mwilliams42 Member ✭✭
    Options

This issue is resolved for me as of yesterday. I did report the problem via the software as Jasmine had described, but not sure if that was why it got fixed.

This discussion has been closed.