OSU - One Step Update - Chase

Options
Gary
Gary Member ✭✭✭

When I attempt to connect to Chase for a One Step Update, The Progress circle icon does not move and the status remains at Waiting.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Is there an easy way to test the Chase / Quicken connection status using a website or other method?

How can I exit gracefully?

Notes: I validated my account and it has no issues.

Quicken shows as a Linked app on my Chase Security Center webpage.

Perhaps someone can also decribe the download process as to whether it travels thru Quickens servers or connects directly to the bank (credit card) servers.

Tagged:

Comments

• Gary
    Gary Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

Additional Info: I have deactivated and reauthorized my Chase accounts. The connection uses Express Web Connect. After this setup, the "Updating your accounts" message appears with a spinning circle, but it does not finish.

Further, my Chase website Security & privacy does show a "Last accessed by Quicken" with current date and time.

Are there any log files I can check to determine if the issue is with my computer or the remote server?

• CaptBear
    CaptBear Member
    Options

My updates, including Chase account takes close to 30 minutes to complete, but it finally does... started a couple days ago. I just started a thread for it.

• Gary
    Gary Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

For me, disabling the One Step Update Settings (Online Services - Sync to Quicken Cloud) reduced the update time to less than 10 seconds. The entire update process of all accounts now takes about 30 seconds.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never use Sync to Mobile/Web (don't trust it) so I can't comment on if that is the problem, but one should be aware of the fact that Quicken downloading for Express Web Connect and Express Web Connect + "cache the results". Meaning that the first time you download for the day they do a full (much longer process/time wise), but after that for at least several hours they will only do the "quick/check cache" download. I have never really determined if the "cached" download will actually download new transactions.

Also to answer some of your other questions:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, what is now normal for me when downloading with Chase/Express Web Connect + times.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.