citi card data won't download

Options

I found a lot of old discussion about problems downloading citi card data, but couldn't find the fix anywhere. Help please!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @djhoyt624,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better understand your issue and provide proper guidance, could you please elaborate and provide further details on what exactly you are experiencing? Are you receiving any specific error code(s)/message(s) while trying to connect? And which connection method is being used in order to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

The more details you are able to provide, the better we can assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• djhoyt624
    djhoyt624 Member
    Options

Hi Anja,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Whenever I do a one step update for Citi Card, using express web contect from my PC, the update starts and then the program closes. No update takes place and no error codes or messages are given.

Updating Quicken with the newest releases and patches have not fixed this problem. I have also deactived and reactivated the card from online services several times to no avail. I have also tried resetting the online services, which also did not fix the problem. Lastly, I attempted to link my Citi card to quicken through my online Citi card account, but it said it was already linked.

As I was typing this comment, I tried one more time to deactive and reactive the card, which actually worked. I'm sending this comment anyway to record what has been happening in the event it starts happening again.

DeAnne

This discussion has been closed.