When will Spending By Category graph be fixed?

Keeley_K
Keeley_K Member
edited May 2023 in Reports (Windows)

We print out a Spending by Category graph for our clients each month. Approximately a week ago, the square containing the top ten spending categories, dollar amounts, and percentage is being compressed and printing on top of itself. Even the Print Preview shows it compressed and on top of itself. Quicken will not allow me to scale it differently, and this is happening regardless of printing portrait or landscape. Does Quicken know this is an issue, and if yes, when is it expected to be corrected?

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

I see this also, but only in the printed version and the preview. The on-screen graph and legend look fine.

So perhaps until this is fixed, you could take a screen capture of the graph & legend and print that out instead of letting Quicken mangle the printed version.

You should do Help > Report a Problem and send a screen shot of the mangled legend as part of your problem report.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2023

Hello @Keeley_K,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

I was able to recreate this issue and have forwarded it along to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6234)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Keeley_K
    Keeley_K Member

Thank you, Rocket J Squirrel. Your suggestion was helpful.

Quicken Jasmine, I reported the problem as requested. Do you have a time frame for the correction?

This discussion has been closed.