College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC)

Options

Hello Quicken reps. When will I be able to download transactions from this financial entity. It is the only entity I can not download. Are you expecting an agreement with them soon?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @notdeedee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I can see their name shows up in the list of accounts when trying to add an account. Are you having trouble connecting? Is there a specific error message or error code you have been getting? If so, how long have you been getting the error?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kd4vrf
    kd4vrf Member
    Options

I have been having a problem with CFNC as well. I get the error in the screen shot below.

CFNC is the only account I can't get added to quicken. I have sent the failure details using the "Report Errors" button several times over the last year. I check to see if I can add it about every quarter or so, this quarter I checked the community and saw this post so I thought I would comment with the error message and provide my experience as well.

I'm able to log into the CFNC.org web site without any issues using the credentials I used when receiving the above error message so it's not a password / login issue.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @kd4vrf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. That error message means the financial institution is blocking Quicken. That can happen due to server maintenance or high traffic, but with how long you say this has been going on for, it sounds like something else is going on. I would recommend reaching out to the financial institution's tech support.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.