Quicken Mobile not syncing some accounts with cloud or desktop

Options

I have 3 accounts with a bank that I do not sync with the bank due to their fees. However, when I add transactions via the mobile app, those transactions never make it to the cloud version or the desktop version. Version R 48.15

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @cpt_tom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you are adding manual transactions via your Quicken Mobile application and they are not syncing with the Quicken Cloud and therefore not appearing on your Quicken for Windows application?

If so, I would first like to make sure that after you are adding these transactions, you are performing a Cloud Sync via your mobile application and then again once opening your Quicken for Windows application. You can perform a Cloud Sync on your mobile application by swiping down on the main screen, you can perform a Cloud Sync on your Quicken for Windows by clicking Sync Now under the Mobile & Web tab.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.