SEI Error 2000 (QMAC)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: SEI OL-301-A.

Comments

• Mparker7
    Mparker7 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Same here - getting error code 2000

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Mparker7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding download error 2000.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sclodeca
    sclodeca Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Same here. Just started yesterday after years of flawless operation. Not resolved.

• Mparker7

I went through the steps in the referenced support article, but still can't seem to connect (when I try to add an account from that SEI - accessmyportfolio).

• Mparker7

When I try to add an account per the steps above in the support article, I get OFX Error: 16503.

• Mparker7

Actually, I tried it again and it worked! Thanks Anja!😀

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

@Mparker7 Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it's working for your now. 🙂

For any other users that may still be experiencing this issue; Please be aware that this has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.