Pacific Premier Trust Online Connectivity

Frank002
Frank002 Member ✭✭
One step update has been unable to connect to Pacific Premier Trust for at least a few weeks now. I decided to deactivate and reactivate the connection to see if that would help. It didn't. Instead, when trying to reactivate I received the following error message:

Sorry. We encountered an error. (It s not your fault.)

Any idea what is going on?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Frank002,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

Due to the nature of this error message, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be necessary. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Flipr
    Flipr Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue, spent time on suport chat, they pointed finger back at Pacific Premier as being the problem. I contacted Quicken because Pacific Premier advised several clients have issues, and the problem is on Quicken side. Will need someone to actually fix instead of finger point at the other guy, it seems. Will wait for next round.
  • Frank002
    Frank002 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Due to the nature of this error message, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be necessary. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

And note that Filpr and others have the same problem.

If this is a common problem among multiple users, isn't de-escalation best made through the community support site? That has been my experience in the past. Jasmine, can you forward this to the appropriate people to escalate it?
  • Frank002
    Frank002 Member ✭✭
    I did mean escalation not de-escalation. :)
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on all the discussions here in the Community, that error message, often accompanied by error code CC-501, is something that requires escalation to Quicken Tier 2 Support personnel. They need to research the problem and try to figure out the cause. Sometimes it can be resolved by fixing something in the user's profile on the server. Sometimes it needs more escalation to the download service provider, Intuit, and a more global fix to be applied. All this depends on in depth research into the error.

So, everybody please contact Support, report this Online Banking issue and request escalation and further research.

This discussion has been closed.