Transactions downloaded but won't reconcile.

Options
desert_rnr
desert_rnr Member

I have a bunch of Amex transactions over a one week period - some were ones I entered, some were ones that downloaded. I can't clear/reconcile the transactions without creating a balance difference that the reconcile process wants to do a balance adjustment for. The week in question is when Amex shifted away from Direct Connect (3/6-3/13) - I don't know if this issue is related to that change, but the timing seems suspicious. I can download and reconcile fine (with no balance adjustment) for transactions after the 13th, but the week's worth of transactions are still there, uncleared. Anyone have any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @desert_rnr,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• desert_rnr
    desert_rnr Member
    Options

Well - thanks for the thought, but all they want me to do is hide the discrepancy with a balance adjustment. Which, while making everything look ok on the surface, is kind of poor advice from a banking perspective.

This discussion has been closed.