Has anyone managed to add Apple Card as a biller?

Options
Quicken asks for my Apple ID and password and then tells me that it may take a few days, and the request is marked as "Pending". A day or two after making the request, I see a popup from MacOS asking if I have authorized a new device somewhere 1000 miles or more away from me. If I (foolishly?) say "Yes" then it gives me a code to type into the new device. Clearly, I cannot do that. I'm confident that this request is coming from Quicken or a service provider they use.

Talking to Quicken support was unproductive, even after escalating to a supervisor.

I am able to download transactions via a QFX file - I'm happy at least that works. Adding the card under "Bills & Income" eludes me, though. Has anyone been successful?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

My internal systems are currently showing the Apple Card biller as degraded, this means that there is a current issue occurring within the servers, which could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing. Our teams are investigating and working to fix the issue, however, there is no current ETA.

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Adam
    Adam Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the speedy reply, Jasmine!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Adam,

Of course!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.