"No payment accounts enabled for Check Pay" Error recurs every few weeks.

Options

I have been using Check pay for quite some time now. Over the past several months however, Check pay seems to frequently "forget" that my accounts are authorized for check pay. It is getting more and more frequent. It last occurred around March 10th. I re-initiated the authorization process. I submitted my last check on March 21st, 2023. Today is March 28th, 2023. I tried to submit my rent check and, once again, got the message "No payment accounts enabled for Check Pay." This is getting ridiculous. What is going on and how do I prevent future recurrences?

Answers

• Peter_HNL_BKK
    Options

It was occuring about every 2 months. Now it happened after a week. Does anyone know what's going on? I did update Quicken yesterday. Do accounts need to be re-authorized every time there is an update or….?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Peter_HNL_BKK,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Peter_HNL_BKK
    Options

I just spoke with customer support. They told me to post the issue on Quicken Community.

• Peter_HNL_BKK
    Options

I was able to re-verify my checking account. It took 4 days, but it's re-verified now. I went to send a check and it told me I have to waituntil next month because I have exceeded my number of checks for March.

….I sent ONE check via Check-Pay this month.

This discussion has been closed.