Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for <institution>

Options
app3227
app3227 Member

I am still having this issue when adding new accounts. I have turned off my Bitdefender and tried to add the accounts and I am still receiving the above message.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

More details, please.
    Do you use Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows?
    What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version?
    Is your subscription expired or still active?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• app3227
    app3227 Member
    Options

This is for Quicken Mac. It is the US. I am using Deluxe, version 6.12.5. Yes, my membership is active until March 2024. macOS Ventura version 13.2.1

• MoneyMike
    MoneyMike Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure if this applies in your cases. I discovered that some connections will only work when the password is 12 or less characters. If this applies, you can shorten your password and see if the connection works
  • app3227
    app3227 Member
    Options

MoneyMike,

Thanks for the response, I tried your suggestion and made the password less than 10 characters. Unfortunately, I am still getting the same error message.

Spinxter,

I have had this issue since the middle of February. With no response from Quicken either. They keep telling me to go back to the bank and the bank says it is not their issue. I find it funny that I have tried to add 6 new accounts and all 6 have the same error. With that being said, this is truly a problem with Quicken. I wish Quicken would get off their backsides and get this fixed. For the money we pay we deserve better service than this.

This discussion has been closed.