Adding Apple Card to Bills and Income

I'm having a problem with the 2 step verification with my Apple Card when I try to add Apple Card to my Bills and Income page. When I first add the Apple Card, I get the 2 step verification code and enter it in the space provided which works fine. Then my screen goes to pending billers. After waiting a day or two I get a notice on my phone that someone is trying to sign in on my account. I approve it and then when I go back to quicken I get an error message saying the authorizing failed. I can't turn off two factor authorize. Any ideas

I have Quicken For Mac Version 6.12.5 (Build 612.47953.100) Mac OS 13.3

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Pete Creedon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

My internal systems are currently showing the Apple Card biller as degraded, this means that there is a current issue occurring within the servers, which could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing. Our teams are investigating and working to fix the issue, however, there is no current ETA.

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Pete Creedon
    Pete Creedon Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the information
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Pete Creedon,

You are very welcome.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.