Check Pay Issue

Options

I have been using Check Pay and Quick Pay for over a year. As of yesterday, I am unable to issue a Check Pay. Do not know if QuickPay works or not, yet. Quicken for Windows Premire 48.15 allows me to go through the process of filling out the form to pay an existing or new payee. Upon completion of the form it shows me Bill Manager Payment Usage rather than acknowledgment/confirmation that payment was scheduled. Payment Usage was reset 2 days ago so I have 12 QuickPay and 5 Check Payments available. Worked with support for several hours with no resolution. Anyone having or had this issue or aware of a possible resolution?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @pkelley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @pkelley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.