Acorns account connection?

I have, for the first time, tried to add my Acorns account. The account is found in the wizard.

I am able to supply a Email Address and Password...and then we go into the spinning message "Looking for your accounts..." after couple minutes,

fails with the lovely apology "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)
Then I am presented with Radio button choice of:
- Try again now
- I'll enter my transactions manually

I have tried again numerous times but I seem to be in a circle now.

General Question - Is anybody currently able to connect to Acorns??

This seemed to have worked at one time. Several posts have described issues and even success.

I

Comments

• Hello @baxterdale,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you get that error, we recommend that you wait 24 hours and try again. If the issue still persists after 24 hours, you would want to reach out to Quicken Support for futher assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• baxterdale
    baxterdale Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Kristina,
    Thank you for responding.

Do you think you could respond regarding the central issue - can you connect to Acorns account using Quicken - Windows?

If the connection is also broken for you, then theoretically you would know that potentially many users have the same issue - would be worth your time to test it. - would take < 2 minutes.

Also if you observe it working on behalf of Quicken, then you should direct me to the QSupport hotline.
  • Thank you for your reply,

There are no alerts stating that there is a known issue connecting to Acorns. I do not have an account with Acorns, so the most I can do to test it is try logging in and see if I get the expected invalid credentials error, which is exactly the error I got. That is why I recommended that you reach out to our Phone Support. They have access to tools that I do not.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• baxterdale
    baxterdale Member ✭✭
    Thank for your reply.
    If you created a $0 account, as indicated I think, then you are observing the same issue.

I would think you must have the power to escalate this issue at Q, if you do please do. I would think both Quicken and Acorns would want to know that a service they both claim to have seems broken. Maybe it is an easy fix.
  • MJSimmangJr
    MJSimmangJr Member

This is not just a Quicken for Windows issue. I am having it on my Mac, as well.

This discussion has been closed.