Fidelity NetBenefits

Mparker7
Mparker7 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I continue to experience issues with downloads from Fidelity Net Benefits from my 401K accounts. I think this is related to the doubling security issue (Ticket #10099840). Still, on my most recent transactions from 3/31/23, the transactions didn't recognize security or the number of shares and details were entered into the Memo field.

Is there an update on the Fidelity connection? This has been open since 3/9, and we haven't heard anything lately.

Tagged:

Comments

• NASA
    NASA Member ✭✭

I have also been experiencing the doubling issue. Is the solution to recreate our quicken file and reconnect all your securities accounts on a monthly basis? Please help

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    edited April 2023

Hello @Mparker7 and @NASA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you are experiencing duplicate securities with your Fidelity Netbenefit account(s)?

If so, please follow the instructions below. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Navigate to Window > Securities, select both the OLD security and NEW (the duplicate) the Merge Security option will then appear, once on this window (see screenshot below) select the OLD security, the one without a 2. This will delete the dup security and move the transactions over.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.