RE: Publix Employee Federal CU - FDP-102(Mac) / CC-502(Windows)

Options
nbtnn97
nbtnn97 Member ✭✭
Today Saturday 01-Apr-2023 I was able to access the PEFCU link through Quicken. Thanks for your great work! Now I have one account that Quicken will not let me setup correctly and I have tried to setup the account a 2nd, 3rd or 4th time Quicken will not let me access the account. This is the error I get each time I try and setup the account. In addition the Nickname in Quicken I did not setup. This is another account in my Quicken accounts.

Account: 2014 Ford Fusion XX0011
Type: Loan
Nickname in Quicken: 2023 Best Buy 0231
Used for: Personal
Action: Don’t add to Quicken

I really need to get this one account attached back to Quicken. I would appreciate any and all help you can prevail to me!

Richard Germain, Jr

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @nbtnn97,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Just to clarify, you are getting the FDP-102/CC-502 error on one account and you're not able to link up the loan account because it says Don't add to Quicken?

The issue with FDP-102/CC-502 errors has not been resolved yet. If you want to track the progress and know when the issue is resolved, you can bookmark this Community Alert (If you do not see the bookmark icon near the upper right, make sure you're logged into the community).

With the Loan, if you are getting "Don't add to Quicken", that means Quicken thinks that account is already connected. When you are on that Add/Link screen (sample image below), you should see that it tells you the Nickname in Quicken that the account is connected to just to the left of the words "Don't add to Quicken".

Take note of that Nickname. Is it connected to an incorrect nickname in Quicken? If so, you would want to deactivate it and then reconnect it to the correct account.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.