Can’t use Simplifi - can’t contact Support - want a refund [Edited]

Options
bear-claw
bear-claw Member
edited May 2023 in The Water Cooler

Apologies for using this category, but non of the others seemed to apply to my situation.

I didn't get an email with the code, and I couldn't get through chat.

I also previously tried to call on the phone, which is oftne only on days thart I work, and when I got through, found that they couldn't help with a refund, which it looks like I will have to call the cc company again about a refund.

I had to call for for a refund, originally, I had to call my credit card company because I couldn't and was never able to use the service.

I also can't get through chat either, Or else I might not have made this post

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you've mentioned several different topics…

for clarification- where did you purchase Quicken, as they are the only ones to offer a refund. If you purchased from the Quicken website, there is no Code - only from mail order retailers.

For Chat - it is a popup on the browser, so you have to make sure your browser is not blocking popups…

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @bear-claw,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I check, I can see you purchased Simplifi. Their support is separate from the rest of Quicken. Please use this link to their Community for assistance.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.