Fidelity FDP-105

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN).

Comments

• Run65
    Run65 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

In Quicken (MAC). I get the following error

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-105

Details:
    FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE
    URL. Fidelity is blocking Intuit access!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Run65,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I split this off from the Fidelity thread because this issue is significantly different from the issue others are running into.

To troubleshoot the issue you're running into, first thing you will want to do is backup your file. After that, you will want to disconnect the account(s) that is throwing this error. To disconnect an account, follow these steps:

1. Click on the account name in the bar down the side of Quicken Mac
    2. Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom-right corner
    3. Click the Downloads tab
    4. Click the Disconnect account button
    5. Click Done

Once the affected account(s) has been disconnected, the next step is to go to Accounts>Add Account, then search for Fidelity NetBenefits. There are a lot of different results that come up, so its important to choose the correct one.

From there, you would need to log in, follow the prompts, and make sure it is seeing the correct names in Quicken for the accounts to connect to. If it says Add, then it will try to add the account as a new account. If it says ignore, then it thinks it is already connected and won't try to add or link it.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.