Download of Vanguard 401k

Options
r3face
r3face Member ✭✭

Transactions are not being downloaded although, update is showing success. Anyone solved this?

Comments

• r3face
    r3face Member ✭✭
    Options
    One set update shows that Vanguard 401k was downloaded however no transactions are loaded. have to manually update quantities.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @r3face,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? When it says the update was successful, does it show Vanguard with 0 transactions downloaded, or does it show something else? Have you already tried backing up your file and deactivating/reconnecting the affected account(s)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• r3face
    r3face Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Kristina said:
    > Hello @r3face,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? When it says the update was successful, does it show Vanguard with 0 transactions downloaded, or does it show something else? Have you already tried backing up your file and deactivating/reconnecting the affected account(s)?
    >
    > Thank you.

It's been happening pretty much 6 months now. I am running latest Quicken version did several file backups, restores and account resets.
    Vanguard 401K only updates the quotes, but transactions are not being loaded. No error is being reports - Quicken tells me everything is in sync, which is not true. New mutual fund purchases are not coming through. Currently I am just keep manually reconciling share quantity. Thanks
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive or is it on a shared network drive?  Is your Quicken file synced with any cloud service, such as One Drive or Dropbox (if it is, you will usually see the service name listed in the file location)? 

The simplest way to check your file location, if you have Quicken up and the file open, is to click on File, then look near the bottom of the list, just above where it says Exit.  It will list the file locations for the 4 Quicken files you have most recently accessed, with the one you are currently in at the #1 spot.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.