removing eBills

Options

I currently have most of my online billers established. Most Quick Pay, some Check Pay. There are a couple billers listed in the "UPCOMING" column that are due soon, but the stated message is "Awaiting next bill". Being very conservative, I make sure all bills are paid on-time. I would like to have these bills show up on the time line as if the eBill process didn't exist, but keep Quick Pay. If there is no way to do this, is there a way to eliminate getting the bill, but still have the method to pay "Quick Pay"?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the additional information.

Unfortunately, at this time, Quick Pay does require bills to be linked as Online Billers in order to have the ability to use Quick Pay payments. If bills are unlinked and changed to manual reminders, the only Bill Manager payment option that becomes available is Check Pay.

I hope this answers your question! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @MagicPinball,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To clarify; are you wanting to track these bills without them being linked online (aka change them to manual bill reminders) while continuing to use Quick Pay to pay them? Also, if you don't mind, could you please provide the name of these Online Billers?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• MagicPinball
    MagicPinball Member ✭✭
    Options
    When I had Quicken Deluxe, I had Manage Bills and Income Reminders showing when I had to pay bills. Now that I went to Premiere and linked these reminders to Online Billers, they all show under the UPCOMING column and I do not know when they are due until the last moment. I want to keep the payments as ACH (Quick Pay), just want all the reminders to display on the Bill & Income tab.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the additional information.

Unfortunately, at this time, Quick Pay does require bills to be linked as Online Billers in order to have the ability to use Quick Pay payments. If bills are unlinked and changed to manual reminders, the only Bill Manager payment option that becomes available is Check Pay.

I hope this answers your question! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.