Required to Accept Downloaded Transactions that don't appear

TigerJoe
TigerJoe Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Hello, I am getting frustrated.

This tells me in Red that I need to accept downloaded transactions, of which there are none displayed.

There is an 28 March 2023 Entry that should have been downloaded but has not.

The following entry is from 30 Dec 2022 and it shows up in the tools/online center, but I cannot do anything with the online center page, and do not see it in the register.
The sell was for 800.79876 shares, and it did have 2 entries, but now only one with the full amount in the register and only one in the online center for the whole number shares.

The Networth report does not match the actual values in the account.

The Networth report shows a cash value for the account as $12,795.10 when the account has a $0 cash value.

I look at the cash column, and I see that there are plus and minus entries that should be zero, not sure why this shows $12,795.10

If I try to reset account or Deactivate, I get a message to accepted downloaded entries.

So My Questions:

What can I do now?
It will not let me clear the account in the Account details page until I accept downloaded transactions which the account says that there are none.

And the Online center shows an entry that does not exist in the register, so how to remove that entry?

I apprecieate members of this forum for their insight and support of other users.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @TigerJoe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Just to clarify what troubleshooting you have already done, based on the screenshots, it looks like you already tried turning the automatic entry option off and back on again. Is that correct? When you changed the automatic entry option, did you close Quicken for a few seconds, then re-open it to see if that did prompt it to pull that transaction in?

I can see that you went to the Online Center and can see the transaction there. Does hitting the Compare to List button pull it into the appropriate account?

If you have tried both of those and the issue persists, the next step would be validating your file. Prior to validating, backup your file. Then follow these steps to Validate

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• TigerJoe
    TigerJoe Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina
    Thank you so much for your response.

I had not toggled the Auto Entry in my original efforts.
    So I Turned it off, and rebooted the computer to ensure Quicken was closed for at least 5 sec :)

That gave me a "nearly matched" message and I was able to delete that entry.
    I then was able to reconcile the account.

I did have to manually add the missing 3/31/2023 entry.

The Networth report still shows an error on the balance for this one investment account.

I don't understand that one yet, but at least I can reconcile and see the correct balance in the left "Accounts" column in Quicken. (Cash value =0, Invment value=17,260.22)

Maybe you will have another suggestion to help with this last nit.

Thanks again for your insight,

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for your response,

I'm glad the troubleshooting was able to get it to acknowledge that transaction.

Due to the nature of reconcile issues, it generally requires sharing more information than is advisable to share on a public forum. I would recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.