One Step download keeps giving me an error

Options

There is no excuse for this. This basically the only reason for using quicken. I canceled my renewal. Don't buy quicken

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Mike Brod,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To better assist you, we need more information. What error was it giving you? Were you getting a specific error code? What financial institution(s) is affected? When did the issue start? When were you last able to successfully download?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mike Brod
    Mike Brod Member
    Options

New accounts failing every day. It started in the last few days.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Did you recently restore from a backup? Are all of the accounts giving you the same error code, or are there different errors?

To resolve the error you showed in your post, please follow these steps:

First, backup your Quicken file.

Next, deactivate the affected accounts:

1. Select Tools Account List 
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    4. When finished, close the Account List.

Then, reactivate the accounts:

1. Select Tools Add Account 
    2. Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    3. Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.