How do I add an eTrade managed account to my Quicken ?

Options

Simpliest way possible.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @QBLady,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Are you trying to add the account as a manual account or connect it in Quicken? Have you already tried to add it, and if so, were you running into issues or getting error messages? If so, do you recall what the error messages or codes were?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you trying to add a personal E*Trade Brokerage account or E*Trade IRA? Use Quicken E*Trade

For checking accounts with E*Trade Bank use E*Trade Bank

To start the process, click the "+" (Add Account) icon in the Account Sidebar title, type "etrade" into the search field, make your selection and follow prompts to complete the process.

• QBLady
    QBLady Member
    Options

Brokerage but it seems I need to enter manually

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • QBLady
    QBLady Member
    Options

When I go to brokerage, it asks for a listing of stocks. I wa hoping it would just connect and download what it needed.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Using the screen from above - from @UKR - you should be picking —> Quicken e*TRADE -
    —> Add Account —> select the Quicken E*TRADE entry —> next you enter your User ID and Password

this is what Quicken has internally -
    there are THREE different downloading protocols offered -

09999 09999 09999 Quicken E*TRADE https://us.etrade.com/
    1-800-387-2331 https://us.etrade.com/ ACTIVE
    INVESTMENT,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT
    INVESTMENT&WEB-CONNECT
    INVESTMENT&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

just to clarify some terms …

In your title, you mention "managed" is this just wording or is your account "managed by an advisor" ?

And in your replies, you mention … go to brokerage- what, where, ??

Since we are not looking over your shoulder, you need to help us understand exactly what you are doing, where, and the result or error.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.