Citadel FCU CC-506

Options
Gary Talda
Gary Talda Member ✭✭✭

This has been appearing intermittently starting Friday? or Saturday? At times I am able to get a connection and get data. The last download date is updated, but transactions are not downloaded.

Now that I think about it, it started April 1st. Citadel closed an inactive account. I did disconnect that account in Quicken. IStill happened. I have 13 active accounts, so I disconnected of them and did the re-add thing. Took many tries (as Citadel account numbers are not Quicken friendly) but eventually got them right. Now the CC-506 is back again.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Gary Talda,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Quicken is unable to identify the account in Quicken to which your downloaded information belongs. This could be because the account at your financial institution is closed, or because the account number or nickname was changed on the financial institution's website. This error also occurs if there is an older account still activated in the file that is no longer available at the financial institution.

You may follow this link to access some troubleshooting steps and to read more about the CC-506 error message. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Gary Talda
    Gary Talda Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Oh for goodness sake. I only have TWELVE (12) accounts at Citadel with 2 user ids that share some of these accounts.
    To my dismay and disgust, some how Quicken decided a CHASE credit card account that was already linked to Chase bank was somehow a Citadel account and I didn't notice. So that was the 506 - the Chase account.

Unfortunately, to fix it, I had to disconnect all the other 12 accounts and gradually re-connect them (it took about 6 tries to get all the accounts identified and linked to quicken properly).

Shrug. Oh well.

Thanks!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Gary Talda,

Thank you for reaching back out to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took.

I am happy to hear that you were able to resolve this issue!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.