Santander Mexico connection issues

Options
sbange01
sbange01 Member ✭✭
I've been unable to download transactions from Santander Mexico for about a month now. It appears it's still supported, but i just can't seem to get the connection to work. It was working fine previously. any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @sbange01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Santander Mexico? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Did anything change around the time that you noticed this issue?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sbange01
    sbange01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    No connection type shows up since i deactivated the account and attempted to set up again. now i get a cc502

error.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @sbange01,

Thank you for providing more information.

Due to the nature of this issue, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and utilize functions such as screen share. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

You can also read more regarding the CC-502 error through this link.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• frcelaya
    frcelaya Member
    Options

Hey @sbange01 , I am experiencing the same issue but with the Simplifi service, which is also owned by Quicken. Have you been able to load transactions from SAntander Mexico?

• sbange01
    sbange01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    No. Haven't been able to connect since early march. I attempted to add to my mint account, also part of intuit, and no success there either. Let me know if you somehow resolve this.
This discussion has been closed.