Amex Reauthorization Still Not Working

Options

This issue has been on-going for weeks. Why is it taking so long to resolve? I try to reauthorize and my account is not listed. Quicken rep sent me to Amex. Amex sent me back to Quicken. No update for weeks. This is beyond poor from a customer service perspective. I can't download anything…..

HELP!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @portoec,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing alert regarding users being unable to reauthorize their American Express account(s) due to the accounts not appearing. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DianeInChicoCA
    Options

So is it better to (1) deactivate the problematic (i.e., AmEx this time) account update and then (2) download QFX files from the company and do a (3) file import the QFX file?

• portoec
    portoec Member
    Options

There has not been an update to this issue at the link since 3/2. This is so unprofessional it's ridiculous.

What are you doing and when will it be fixed? I have to pay my annual subsription soon. It would be nice for the software to work!

This discussion has been closed.