Suddenly can not update 1 account from Fidelity

Options

Hello,

Suddenly I can not update 1 of my fidelity accounts when I do an update. My other accounts update fine. There is one login for all the accounts. This has been going on since January, I have not had any luck with Fidelity and I have tried reinstalling from a previous backup, which didn't work either. I have re-entered my password in the online tab multiple times, and like I said my other Fidelity accounts update just fine. Are there any other ideas?

Comments

• ms2thdr
    ms2thdr Member
    Options

I forgot to add that the error I get is Security List Error [OL-301-A] Additional information from Fidelity Investments:Security List Error

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ms2thdr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

The OL-301 error occurs when there is an issue connecting to the financial institution while using Direct Connect. You may follow this link for more information regarding this error message and for some troubleshooting steps that you may take. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.