Can I see the history of my imported files?

Options

I downloaded a QFX file from my credit card company website. It had all transactions for 2022. I then imported that file into quicken but I'm still missing many transactions. Is there a way to review what files have been imported into quicken? Like a history of the names of files that have been imported? I imported about 20 different files and don't want to do it again/cause duplicate transactions to populate. Thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ajshadrach,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to best assist you.

First, could you please provide the name of the financial institution you downloaded the QFX file from? Also, did you import this file into an already existing account in Quicken or did you import it and create a new account in Quicken?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ajshadrach
    ajshadrach Member
    Options

Hi, turns out I'm just an idiot. I did not import the files I meant to import. I am curious though, what would it matter which financial instutution I downloaded the QFX file from? I just switched from Mint to Quicken 4 months ago. I imported the files into my existing Quicken Deluxe account.

This discussion has been closed.