Online bill pay for PAYPAL cashback Mastercard not connecting?

Options

With the latest note I have added the PAYPAL MC to my accounts list. However I cannot get Quicken to link to MC for online/quick pay.

Using the PayPay Extras MC (the only one that gets anywhere) I get a login page. Entering info and continuing you get a window saying additional info needed along with a box saying receive a text. Continuing, the window goes busy. I get a text with a 6 digit security code. There is no place to enter code in Quicken, PAYPAL page or PAYPAL ap. Quiocken eventually returns with an failure message.

??????????

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @artstern,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

My internal systems are currently showing the Paypal Extra MasterCard biller as degraded, this means that there is a current issue occurring within the servers, which could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing. Our teams are investigating and working to fix the issue, however, there is no current ETA.

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• artstern
    artstern Member
    Options

I have been trying to connect to this service for at leas++t two weeks.

• artstern
    artstern Member
    Options

Who is supposed to open a screen to accept security Code?? Quicken or Paypal??

This discussion has been closed.