Unable to download transactions from Fifth Third Bank

Options
jmrice1949
jmrice1949 Member ✭✭

I note a string of unresolved complaints about the inability to download transactions from Fifth Third Bank dating back to last year. I have the same problem dating back to November 2022 in Quiclen for Mac. I have the latest versions. I can download from other institituions and can even download banking transactions from Fifth Third but not investment transactions. I have had numerous calls with Fifth Third and Quicken has ghosted me. I noted in the online dicussions that Quicken was aware of and working on this problem but fixes or explanations yet. When will this be fixed.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jmrice1949,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Fifth Third Bank? You can see your connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Is this only occurring with your investment account(s)? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.