USAA Not Balancing-3 discoveries since new connection method

Corey J
Corey J Member ✭✭

For about 2 months, ever since USAA required a different connection method, I've had numerous issues reconciling accounts. I'm finding the following nearly every time I download new transactions:

1. Some entries in my quicken ledger of previously reconciled transactions are entered twice (duplicated) and show to be reconciled on both lines. This makes my reconcile not balance. I have to manually delete the extra transaction.

2. Quicken is reconciling to the current USAA balance that includes pending transactions. However, USAA is not returning those pending transactions. Therefore, it doesn't balance.

3. Some old transactions are disappearing and causing the reconcile not to balance. I have to find that transaction on my bank side and re-enter it. Sometimes the transaction that disappeared is over two years old.

Comments

• Hello @Corey J,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into these problems. Due to the nature of these issues, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RayRay
    RayRay Member ✭✭

I have the same problems, since the new connection method, my USAA accounts are so very messed up!! And my Spouse also has accounts and it only allows me to connect mine, even when trying to "set them up as new." Terrible experience.

This discussion has been closed.